Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Mi casa su casa!

By creating my first blog I've just got a feeling that I am getting an extra memory unit! Whaaa, even more - that I am getting a task to create a new 'up-to-me' memory from the blank. It is interesting to reexperience what I was doing 26 years ago:) ...... trying to gather some data and turn it into information by exploring the surrounding space and extending it into knowledge.

What I'll try to 'remember' right here is what I find interesting and useful and share it further.
This blog is created for the purpose of a New Media and Society course held by Nick Jankowski, but I claim that the use can never be predicted, so I'll leave the possibilities open.

I try to look for interesting links and topics on the Web and I keep an eye on development of infocom technologies and their regulations, on directions of communication flows and their uses and evolution, so - some extra working memory is most kindly welcomed! And what I find the best is that this memory unit is not existing in isolation, but can be linked, commented, challenged and perturbed.

I'm aware that what is most interesting for me, would be very strange to be the most interesting for you, so try harder to understand:) but keep being unique.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home